View Single Post
Skeezyks
Disreputable Old Troll

Member Since Oct 2015
17.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Smile Mar 15, 2019 at 07:39 PM

Thanks so much for all of your kind replies to my post. (The title of my post, as you may be aware, was a take-off on the title of the 1985 film "Desperately Seeking Susan".) As usual, whenever I post anything of a personal nature, I clam up & revert back to just doing what I'm comfortable doing which in this case involves mostly greeting new members.

This thread was primarily wishful thinking on my part. I'm not actually seeking Sigmund Freud... or anyone else either for that matter. I'm old enough now that it just no longer makes any difference. But I would have to admit that, from time-to-time, I do fantasize about having the opportunity to tell all. It would be a l-o-n-g, drawn-out, mad affair. At this point I will take it all with me to the crematorium. But I do so appreciate all of your kind replies.

"I may be older but I am not wise / I'm still a child's grown-up disguise / and I never can tell you what you want to know / You will find out as you go." (from: "A Nightengale's Lullaby" - Julie Last)
Skeezyks is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous44076, Anonymous49426, eskielover, Fuzzybear, Mopey, mote.of.soul, Nammu, Ohseedee, Travelinglady

Thanks for this!
Fuzzybear, Mopey, mote.of.soul