View Single Post
bizi
Bizi is bizi

Member Since Nov 2005
43.8k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Red face Mar 15, 2019 at 10:47 PM

I survived not drinking at whole foods tonight because I ate a big dinner there of sausage and rice soup/cup and about a cup of blueberries and then 2 small chicken thighs....a bit later I ordered a side salad and that took a while to eat so that was good. I drank 64 ounces of water while there, I must have needed it as I have not gone to the bathroom that much.
I do feel somewhat bloated, I did not drink that much water today like usual.

I had a scare today. My one oclock client did not answer the phone when I called to tell him I was running a few minutes late. So when I got there his truck was parked in the driveway. I rang the door bell and peeked into the house where I could. I was afraid he was on the floor. His dogs are gray hounds and were sleeping, I could not see anyone, there was an upstairs that I could see the stairway. His wifes car was not in the garage, so maybe he was with her.

I called my husband and asked him if he thought I should call the police, he could be on the floor. We decided to leave that he was with his wife. I called his phone again and said that I was afraid for him and for him to call me As soon as he could. I called both major hospitals to see if he was in the er or admitted. nope.

He called me a bit later to tell me that his wife took him to lunch then he had Physical therapy. I had called him the night before to remind him of our appointment. He said he forgot today.
I was so relieved to hear he was ok. But felt upset that he forgot our appointment. oh well I will see him later next week.
bizi

klonipin , 1mg at night,
4-5 peri-colace for chronic constipation

multi vit,, vit c, at noon, tumeric, caffeine at noon
PRN Remeron 15mg at night,
zyprexa10mg under tongue,
requip2mg.

bizi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Innerzone, Sunflower123