View Single Post
Anonymous44076

Default Mar 15, 2019 at 11:32 PM

Interesting post Randomer.123 Thank you for sharing your truth. Personally, I don't see anything wrong with feeling strongly attracted to someone and having sexual fantasies about them. That sounds like a natural response to a sexual attraction. Is the daydreaming actually interfering with your life? By that I mean are you doing what you need to each day? Work, chores etc. If you're still get other things done, I don't see a problem.

I think the fantasy could just be an indication of something you want in your life....a boyfriend...sex.

May I ask about your background...is there a reason why you associate sexuality as something "dirty" and "shameful?" Were you raised with notions like that?

Why are you "supposedly ugly?" Did someone call you that? When people use words like "ugly" they are simply playing out their own insecurities by trying to demean someone else. You aren't ugly! There are no ugly people. Truly. I have met so many people in my life and I have never seen an "ugly" looking person.

Is it okay to ask if you've been in a sexual relationship before? Or is that not something you consciously want in your life? Zero judgment here. Just trying to understand where you're at

Take a breath! You aren't ugly! You aren't dirty! You're attracted to someone; you're human! I just watched a commerical with Matthew McConaughey playing pool and driving a car and it made me smile
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
saidso

Thanks for this!
randomer123, saidso