View Single Post
goatee

Member Since Jan 2017
567 hugs
given
Default Mar 16, 2019 at 01:28 AM

My T changed a boundary and took away something from me. We talked about it extensively, but this is the way it has to be from now on, she says. While I understand her reasons for doing so, I’ve been struggling. Sometimes I think I’m okay with it and have accepted it. But I’ve noticed that since this has happened, any tiny little hiccup between me and T (like her changing our appt time one week, for example), and I find myself in tears, panicking, basically freaking out in a way that’s unusual for me. This has happened multiple times now. I don’t know what to do. I logically and rationally trust my T, but I figure my trust deep down must be broken for me to keep reacting like this. T has already tried to help me in a few ways with feeling more secure, so I don’t want to tell her that I’m struggling yet again. She doesn’t seem to realize what a huge impact this has had on me. But I’m completely miserable since this has happened. It feels like it’s tainting everything.
goatee is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous56789, Bill3, ElectricManatee, fille_folle, guilloche, HowDoYouFeelMeow?, LabRat27, LonesomeTonight, Lrad123, NP_Complete, Out There, saidso, SalingerEsme, ScarletPimpernel, SlumberKitty, unaluna