View Single Post
sarahsweets
Threadtastic Postaholic

Member Since Dec 2018
192 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 16, 2019 at 03:18 AM

When you say you were worried about somebody closing your account that is professional do you mean somebody that is a member here? Or do you mean somebody outside of the forums? I guess I'm just looking for clarification because I'm confused.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilacsnow View Post
I'm not sure of the reasons why this is happening to me. I have tried to understand but I think there's a lot I don't know and I may have misinterpreted things.
Lately things have been falling apart and I don't know where to turn to. Ive been followed and so many things have indicated that I'm not that safe and I'm concerned that something may happen.
I don't know which section this is best to post under. I'm also aware that someone claiming to be a professional may possibly try to close this account. I haven't done anything wrong so far as I know other than try to work out why I've needed some help with mental health.
If it turns out that this account does get closed - then I guess all I can say is that someone somewhere knows the truth and could help me but it looks like perhaps they are choosing not to at the moment and I just hope that God intervenes somehow.

Ive become aware that misinformation could be being said about me and I don't know why I've been targeted in this way.

President of the no F's given society.
sarahsweets is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
MickeyCheeky

Thanks for this!
MickeyCheeky