View Single Post
sarahsweets
Threadtastic Postaholic

Member Since Dec 2018
192 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 16, 2019 at 03:43 AM

You say you heard it she looked like a skeleton. Did you get a chance to see her close to her death? I know you said you got to tell her that you loved her but I'm wondering if some of not being able to see her affects you now and is making you feel guilty? I could be totally off base I was just thinking that sometimes we feel that we have unfinished business and he can haunt us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmascarol View Post
It will be almost a year in June since my mother passed away and I am still have a tough time dealing with it.I talk to her all the time good thing she doesnt answer me or I will be in big trouble.She starved herself to death.Of course she was 91 and wanted to be with my dad .That is all I ever heard why wont god take me? She even asked me once to pray to God to take her ,I wouldnt do such a thing.I dont ask anyone to take a life.She was so very sick.Looked like a skeleton from what I heard.I miss her some days I almost pick up the phone to call her.I did that twice already I just wanted to hear her voice What I would give now just to hear her say I love you.I am so glad I had a chance to tell her that before he died.Sometimes my sadness and depression gets very bad that I cry.I have no more parents and my older brother died when he was 58 of a heart attack.Whenever I am feeling anxious I talk to my mom asking her to talk to God to help me along it really doesnt work though . We didnt always get along but I still loved her.

President of the no F's given society.
sarahsweets is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous55879, MickeyCheeky

Thanks for this!
MickeyCheeky