xmascarol
Grand Member

Member Since Jul 2018
9 hugs
given
Default Mar 16, 2019 at 08:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahsweets View Post
You say you heard it she looked like a skeleton. Did you get a chance to see her close to her death? I know you said you got to tell her that you loved her but I'm wondering if some of not being able to see her affects you now and is making you feel guilty? I could be totally off base I was just thinking that sometimes we feel that we have unfinished business and he can haunt us.

No I didnt see her at all. My son said it looked as though she had bones with skin on it uck.Two weeks before she died she stop talking to me it wasnt me she didnt even want my kids there.My son is the one who found her actually when he went to visit with her she was still breathing but when he and his wife started to walk away he heard something isnt right.Went over to my mom she took her last breath looked at him and died.I couldnt handle that he told me it was a good thing I didnt see her like that because he knows it would have been way to much for me.When he came by to see me he even couldnt take seeing his grandma like that.First my dad dies then less then two years later my mom.SHe is happy now because she is with him now.I feel kind of guilty because maybe I could have done something to help her like take her meds but somehow I dont even think she would have done that.The woman who was taking care of me said she is about a goner,and less then three hours later,she was gone.I am upset now just talking about her.If she had eaten taken her meds perhaps she would still with us but she was 91 so maybe she wouldnt have lived.The doctors wanted to operate on her but my son said no he didnt want to prolong her misery.He was so upset both of his and hers grandparents are all gone.
xmascarol is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous44076, MickeyCheeky

Thanks for this!
MickeyCheeky, sarahsweets