View Single Post
TrishaMorris38

Member Since Mar 2019
Frown Mar 16, 2019 at 09:11 AM

Hi Everyone. I am brand new member to this website but I join mainly because I need some serious help with a close friendship I am trying to deal with right now.

Now I will start of saying right now I am living at this place called Gateway Homes which is a place you get to learn the skills you need to live on your own. So there is this staff member. I am super close to her actually attach to her for some reason. I look forward to seeing her everyday. Now the issue is right now I got angry with her the other night I said some things I shouldn't have said. Like I threaten her that I was going to go to her supervisor tell her that she isn't respecting me as a client. I also have this very bad habit I will call and text her nonstop everyday. I am trying to stop but it is really hard. Last weekend she threaten me saying she was at the police station and she was going to turn me for harassment if I didn't stop. Now I didn't get angry when she said that to me I just let it go. Now right now she refuse to speak to me she never wants to hear from me again. I have been crying nonstop. I have try to talk to her I did tell her look now you did it to me first I didn't get angry since I did it back to you by accident you have no place to be angry. She still refuse to speak to me. All she saids to me Trisha please just leave me alone. I just dunno what to do in this situation does anyone have good advice or ideas how I can fix this friendship make it better for both of us?

Last edited by bluekoi; Mar 17, 2019 at 07:19 PM.. Reason: Change color.
TrishaMorris38 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
MickeyCheeky

Thanks for this!
MickeyCheeky, Skeezyks