View Single Post
MickeyCheeky
Legendary

Member Since Jun 2016
38.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 16, 2019 at 09:27 AM

I'm so sorry you're going through all of this, Calypso2632 I don't have much to add to what the others have already wisely said better than I ever could. I'll try not to repeat it too much. You have every right to spedn the momeny the way you want, as long as you contribute to the basic necessities like food or rent, and of course your boyfriend has to contribute to it too if he has an income. If you want to get a new phone plan, you have every right to do it! He has no right to judge you for that. He should also be respectful of your schedule and your sleep and avoid drinking and keeping you up at night. Mutual respect is fundamental in every relationship. I'd suggest to talk to your boyfriend about all of these things and see how it goes from there. Try to explain to him how much all of this is important to you. Hopefully he'll listen to you and understand you. If he doesn't, or he doesn't respect your boundaries, then I'm sorry to say it, but I think you need to seriously reconsider the relationship you have with him. I hope you'll be able to talk things through with him. Please don't give up. You deserve to live a good life and most importantly, you deserve to live the way you want to! Try to hang on. Remember that we're here for you if you need it. Feel free to PM me anytime. Let me know if I can do something to help you. Wish you good luck! Let us know how it goes. I'm so sorry you have to deal with all of this. You're a strong, wonderful person and you deserve to be happy just like everyone else does
MickeyCheeky is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
Calypso2632