Grand Member

Member Since Aug 2018
4 hugs
given
Default Mar 16, 2019 at 09:53 AM

Thanks for the responses.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverTrees View Post
Is the daydreaming actually interfering with your life? By that I mean are you doing what you need to each day? Work, chores etc. If you're still get other things done, I don't see a problem.
Yes, I've been getting up late or zoning out and not doing things. This morning I lay in bed for 3 hours fantasising about him, and I had things to do. And now a problem has come up which I could have dealt with better if I'd got up earlier. I get most things done but something have to wait until the next day.

Quote:
I think the fantasy could just be an indication of something you want in your life....a boyfriend...sex.
Possibly, though I don't daydream about random guys. It's just that I find this guy very attractive.

Quote:
May I ask about your background...is there a reason why you associate sexuality as something "dirty" and "shameful?" Were you raised with notions like that?
I think it's because I don't really know him (he could be married for all I know!), he's a stranger on the internet. What would he think if he knew a random woman on online was thinking about him in such dirty ways? And when I am so ugly, it's unthinkable that anyone would want to do any of those things with me. (I've never posted a picture of myself online ever, so he doesn't know what I look like).

Quote:
Why are you "supposedly ugly?" Did someone call you that? When people use words like "ugly" they are simply playing out their own insecurities by trying to demean someone else. You aren't ugly! There are no ugly people. Truly. I have met so many people in my life and I have never seen an "ugly" looking person.
I was told I'm ugly all the way through school, and then sometimes afterwards. I've been rejected by every boy/man I've had a crush on (offline) and told I'm ugly and that I look like a boy/man. When I look in the mirror I realise they are right. My face is square with a very square jaw (like a man) and I have saggy skin.

Quote:
Is it okay to ask if you've been in a sexual relationship before? Or is that not something you consciously want in your life? Zero judgment here. Just trying to understand where you're at
No (been rejected every time, never been asked out apart from as a joke at school). I used to want to be in a relationship before, but now I have just given up because it's impossible.

I have heard of people having sexual fantasies about someone at work, and then being ashamed and embarrassed, especially when they go into work and have to see this person. It might be like that. I don't know if it makes a difference that this guy is online.
randomer123 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous40796