View Single Post
bizi
Bizi is bizi

Member Since Nov 2005
43.8k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Red face Mar 16, 2019 at 10:15 AM

Yes st. pattys day sneaked up on me too. We don't celebrate it though I should since I am irish. lol But I have been abstaining from alcohol during lent for a few years now. So it is hard to celebrate with out alcoholl, at least for me.
Jeff is going to an event at a brew house where they are releasing a new beer.
It is out of town about a 45 minute drive. His friend Mike and his wife Lisa are picking him up. Lisa will be the designated driver. There is also music trivia this evening that they really like...they are all musicians and they do pretty well.
You get a free beer for every correct answer that you get as a team.
So that is fun! I am not going.
This new released beer is 23% alcohol....unheard of!!!!

Budweiser beer is 5%. So drinking one beer is like drinking almost 5 beers!!!!!

The men are so excited to try the new beer. It is called techticles. The craft brewery is on the bayou tech(think slow moving flow of water) and that is the name of their brewery.

I am not going.
The weather is cold out and you know how I don't like to be cold.
This would be outside.....and I do't want to be around a bunch of people drinking and presumably getting hammered.

I will stay at home and do my taxes, and make calls gathering info about my clients so that I can continue getting orders on all of my clients. This is a slow process. I still have2-3 months of this until I start getting repeat clients visits. I am still getting organized and it has been almost 6 weeks since I started all of this.
For the most part I have been able to get doctors orders except for a few.
This weekend I need to refax those drs who gave me verbal orders but not signed ones faxed back. They should sign my requested orders with in 2 weeks of the verbal order.
So taxes and paper work are the agenda for this weekend.
I am in my jammies still. Weigh 181.6 this morning.

bizi

klonipin , 1mg at night,
4-5 peri-colace for chronic constipation

multi vit,, vit c, at noon, tumeric, caffeine at noon
PRN Remeron 15mg at night,
zyprexa10mg under tongue,
requip2mg.

bizi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Sunflower123