View Single Post
fille_folle
Poohbah

Member Since Nov 2017
702 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 16, 2019 at 02:35 PM

I'm sorry you're in such pain. One thing I do seem to notice is a trend in your posts is that you seem to believe your T is responsible for your emotions and that her behavior needs to be defined by not upsetting you. For example, you state that she doesn't realize what a big impact the changed boundary has had on you. I wonder if the reason you think this is that she hasn't reverted to the way things originally were. She can both recognize the effects while also maintaining the boundary she has set. I am not making this observation to say that your feelings are invalid or that your T is "right" and you are "wrong." The reason that I mention it is that it doesn't seem like this way of looking at things is very helpful to you. The implicit assumption with such thinking is that your T must not care about you because there are limits to what she is willing to do in order to not upset you. If that is what you base your feelings of security in relationships on, it seems like something worth addressing.

Perhaps you can find a way forward by exploring this sort of implicit belief with her.
fille_folle is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
goatee

Thanks for this!
goatee, Spangle