View Single Post
Anonymous48672

Default Mar 16, 2019 at 03:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ptak View Post
It sounds like you felt upset with his mixed messages (rightfully so), and rejected, in a sense? I think the way he acted was weird and annoying. Why did he call you from an unknown number, for instance, after you blocked him? It doesn't necessarily make him narcissistic, in my opinion. But it's definitely strange behavior. I'm just saying there could be a number of things going on with this guy. I think you did the right thing by blocking him. It sounds like you guys are on "completely different wave lengths." Not a good fit. StreetcarBlanche, I say find something positive, healthy, and empowering to engage in. He doesn't sound like it. Sorry you had that experience.
Yes, I was very upset with his mixed messages. How can you kiss someone on the cheek, then tell them, "see you online!" where you proceed to bombard them regularly with flirty regular messages, after you reject them over the phone, "I'm trying to get back with my ex." It's crazy-making behavior and he's nearly 60 years old. So, there's no excuse for such nonsense. My friend told me, "he's trying to make you his emotional placeholder" while he decides what he wants to do about his ex (or whomever he is dating or wants to date, which clearly isn't me).

I definitely would like to find someone who is positive, healthy and respects me and has good boundaries. I don't know why I can't find that. This experience really upset me b/c I thought he and I had great chemistry in person but apparently, that could be him mirroring me, or the chemistry was totally fake on his end. I have no clue. I deserve better treatment. I don't know why it has to be so hard.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous49426, MickeyCheeky

Thanks for this!
MickeyCheeky