View Single Post
TheUrOther

Member Since Jun 2017
Default Mar 16, 2019 at 04:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahsweets View Post
It seems you always feel persecuted and like it that way.
I do feel persecuted because I am persecuted! That is exactly what's happening! And you have to be truly demented and a sadist to think that I like dying from everyone's beatings.

Quote:
I don't understand why you are so interested in punishment. Is it anybody's job to really punish anyone for anything?
Punishment is how people learn right from wrong; it is the foundation of civilization - and YES it is every person's duty to punish bad behavior! Jesus wept, how can you get something so fundamental so wrong? Every unpunished person goes on to do bad things because they've never learned what they're doing is wrong. Learning right from wrong doesn't stop at 18 either - everyone must be punished fairly and accurately in order to know what is right and what is wrong.

Let me be clear - I'm not talking random, arbitrary punishment; that's abuse. I'm talking the proper punishment for what ever wrongdoing occurs. One can be wrongfully over-punished as they can be wrongfully under-punished. Both are incorrect.

Quote:
It seems like all you would like to do is argue with the people who are trying to support you.
First, do you really expect me to take on faith that you're supporting me? Do you really think I'm that stupid? There is no outward difference between those who are supporting and those who pretend to support in order to ambush. The only real difference is that the true supporters are too rare for them to be a benefit - the cost of accepting their support is greater than the support they give; I literally running a loss every time I accept help.

Furthermore, I challenge everything you say even when it is genuine because the circumstances I live under is so extreme. Your help unchallenged won't survive exposure to the enemy. It has to be near-perfect in order to actually work in that environment. You don't understand that because whatever you've gone through, it's not as constant and omnipresent as my hostile conditions. Your suffered abuse comes from one or a few people; my abuse comes from everyone, at all times. If I don't challenge your suggestions, they will fly apart in the face of battle, and can injure me in the process. They must be human-proofed before I can use it.

Quote:
I do not understand that mentality and I do not understand your anger.
People decided to ostracize me to the point of murdering me as a purely arbitrary decision. I did nothing to these people - I was constantly trying to be nice to these people - and they tortured me and murdered me. If you can't understand why that would make someone angry, I can't understand you.

Quote:
What I can tell you is fact: your anger is not healthy and it never will be. It will never change what you want it to change. You are invalidating everyone here who has taken the time to respond to you.
I'm dying. "Health" is no longer an option. I've proven that nothing will change what I want changed, because human beings are willing to die and kill to keep things the way they are. The whole reason I had my massive personality change was because I knew it was pointless to try any more. The time to negotiate with the terrorists is over.
TheUrOther is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote