given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 16, 2019 at 06:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheUrOther View Post
@Open Eyes:

I am not "embracing hate".

I am neither a narcissist or a bully.

I am "so interested in punishment" because all I have experienced from humanity is punishment - every action I perform is punished, no matter how good it is. It's never good enough for YOU people, so YOU punish everything I do. It's never a case where I can do something "right" so I do not get punished; it's always the case of minimizing but never fully avoiding punishment. That's why I'm dying; the constant punishment has destroyed my body.

YOUall punish me constantly, but YOU all never get punished. What is so horrible about me that I have to be punished all the time? Why do YOU get to screw up infinitely to the point where YOU'REdestroying the planet but YOUnever get punished? Why the double standard?

I put in all the times you answered me including me as if I personally abused and hurt you by using YOU, I did no such thing to you. When you respond to people who are trying to be supportive and talk to you, you can trigger them because of how you answer like each person personally did something to you, try to use people have done this or that to me. I do not know you, you don't even know me so please dont blame me for something I simply did not do to you. Something that can work better in interacting OK? (I can get triggered because of what I am experiencing right now in being blamed for things I never did. That's me personally, but I bet other PTSD/complex PTSD members posting here can relate especially if they have been emotionally abused, even physically for that matter.)

Last edited by Open Eyes; Mar 16, 2019 at 07:07 PM..
Open Eyes is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote