View Single Post
TheUrOther

Member Since Jun 2017
Default Mar 16, 2019 at 07:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Open Eyes View Post
I put in all the times you answered me including me as if I personally abused and hurt you by using YOU, I did no such thing to you. When you respond to people who are trying to be supportive and talk to you, you can trigger them because of how you answer like each person personally did something to you, try to use people have done this or that to me. I do not know you, you don't even know me so please dont blame me for something I simply did not do to you. Something that can work better in interacting OK? (I can get triggered because of what I am experiencing right now in being blamed for things I never did. That's me personally, but I bet other PTSD/complex PTSD members posting here can relate especially if they have been emotionally abused, even physically for that matter.)
As long as you are part of the human species, you are partially responsible for their actions - you all hold me responsible for everyone's actions AND DON'T GIVE ME ANY NONSENSE ABOUT HOW YOU THE INDIVIDUAL DON'T HOLD ME RESPONSIBLE FOR OTHER PEOPLE'S ACTIONS!!! YES YOU DO! You would not be arguing with me if you actually thought other people's actions are the responsibility of those people; this argument is all about me bearing the cost of the actions of other people. If you want exoneration for yourself, you need to find the people who did this to me and punish them yourself. I can't do it; the only way I can free from their tyranny is to make you do it. No, that's not fair - but if you all had nipped this in the bud in the first place, you would not be in a position where you have to do this now. I will hold you responsible for other people's actions, just as you have held me responsible for other people's actions. That is the only support you can give me. That is the only support that will be effective; everything else is a waste of time.
TheUrOther is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote