View Single Post
healingme4me
Perpetually Pondering
Community Liaison

healingme4me Needs a little reading lamp.

10 yr Member
4,168 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 17, 2019 at 07:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by saidso View Post
you could try calling them to ask. or ask one of the tutors you have contact with.

you don't have to give you name or personal information, just ask generally if they have a guidance counsellor and how you can contact that person . if the person who answers the phone is an admin and doesn't know, ask to be put through to someone who can answer this. tell them it's confidential. if you don't talk to someone who you feel comfortable with, you can always hang up, and try back later.

or look through their website - but methinks phoning is the option you can do without your parents tracking you. be reassured that you are not the first online student ever to ask for this information ((((kuru)))) even if you feel like that.
Yes, this.

My oldest takes his studies online. I'm familiar with the programs and schools out there.
There are support staff available for such schools. Your parents must have gone through an enrollment process? And the state must approve even Homeschool has accountability measures, though homeschool and online are different.
healingme4me is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote