Member Since May 2013
22.8k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 17, 2019 at 09:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtus View Post
Im torn up

Bf is always mad at me these days. And it leaves me fighting back at him. He says everything was great when we moved here for the first few months. Saying that i paid half of the bills, took care of the apt, etc. now apparently i dont anymore.

Which isnt true partially

The first few months we didnt have a lot of bills. Our electric has gone up. We added streaming tv. We added a mattress payment. We added the apple watch payment. (My mistake on that. Im stupid)

I cleaned yes a lot in the beginning. It was easy. Barely anything was dirty when we first moved. Now we have a new dog. The pet hair is everywhere. Etc we cant afford certain things.

Then i got severely depressed for 2 months. I stopped cleaning or even taking care of myself. Hes angry at me for it. Saying he has to do everything himself. And then it makes ME angry. Cuz i was depressed as hell and he just yelled at me for it the whole 2 months. “Why arent u doing this/that?” “Im sick of coming home to this shythole”. Now im depressed again.

Im gonna do better but i fckin hate being berated and critisized!!!
Newtus for your sake and the sake of the relationship if your depression is that bad it needs treatment. You need to get a med adjustment and/or therapy when that happens. If you won’t do it for you then do it for him. Now if you’re trying your hardest to get better and it’s not working that’s different. That’s when you explain that its beyond your control and hope for acceptance.

Thanks for this!
Angelique67