View Single Post
Biz82

Member Since Mar 2019
1 hugs
given
Default Mar 17, 2019 at 11:04 AM

Hello, so the 1 woman left in the circle is married with no kids. The woman who was left out like I have been is single. The male friends in the circle all have long term partners. I thought it was maybe something I said or did, but the other woman in my shoes feels the same way and we’ve both done nothing. We are assuming, but could be wrong, that the remaining female wants control and wants to be the only one left?? Her father passed away years back and since then, has only wanted male attention. But I didn’t think it would be so much so to push other females out of the circle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Have Hope View Post
I'm very sorry you're hurting. That would hurt me too, so I can understand your feelings.

What I wonder - is your circle of friends made up of all single people? And is the other woman who is being left out married too?

I have found that singles prefer to hang out with other singles, and married people with kids prefer to hang out with other couples with children or simply just other couples. I think mainly because singles can relate to other singles better. Kind of like "we're all in the singles boat together!" kind of thing. And married couples also have more in common with other married couples, especially when kids are involved.

I am just guessing here, but it's possible that's what's happening, if your group is mainly made up of singles.
Biz82 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Have Hope, MickeyCheeky

Thanks for this!
MickeyCheeky