DP_2017 has no updates.

5 yr Member
665 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 17, 2019 at 11:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SarahSweden View Post
Thanks. One interesting part in this I think is that donīt you think your therapist or a therapist sometimes has thought about you or a client in such a way?

I personally donīt chose to see a male therapist partly because I would never be sure if he had such thoughts about me. I would always wonder if he "checked me out" when I left the office or similar, especially if he was single. And thatīs not at all because I see myself as attractive but because it for males, now very generally speaking, are more common to look at and be drawn to a woman figure than the other way around.

I have though noticed that female T:s or other counselors Iīve met reacts to some clothing Iīve wore but then I donīt see that in a similar sexual way (as none of my T:s has been homosexual). Then itīs more seeing someone in "some nice clothes" more than looking at my figure kind of thing.
I don't think I'm sexually desirable to any man. I'm gross and that's that

I also highly doubt therapists actually think of clients while masturbating, I think it's more wishful thinking from a client view.... they have many other options to get off on, and ya it could happen from time to time with a client or two... but not common and I'd say most therapists never do

I'd be interested to hear therapists views on it but truly doubt it's anything more than wishful thinking from clients.

Thanks for this!
captgut, SarahSweden