View Single Post
MickeyCheeky
Legendary

Member Since Jun 2016
38.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 17, 2019 at 01:15 PM

I'm so sorry you're hurting so much, Biz82 I agree with what all the others have already wisely said better than I ever could. It's a pretty strange behavior, but perhaps your theory about the remaining female is correct. How did she usually behave around you two? Has she ever expressed dislike towards you two? Perhaps this is just a natural part of friendship circles. Things can change and people can get away from each other. Perhaps the bond they have with you and the other woman is just not as strong? How was your relationship with them prior to this? Were you all very close? Either way, I'm so sorry you're going through all of this. If you feel like these birthdays invitations aren't making you feel good, I'd suggest to just move on and perhaps try to find some new friends if you can. It's not easy, I know, especially if you're already married with children and you're very busy. But I believe it's not impossible. Are there any clubs you can join based on your hobbies? Any activities that you may try out? Anything that may help you to meet some new people. Remember that it's not your fault this is happening and it has nothing to do with you. There's nothing wrong with you. This kind of things can happen, sometimes for no specific reason. It doesn't mean you did anything wrong. I'm glad you're already aware of that. I hope you'll be able to find new people to share things with. I'm sure you can do this! You're a strong, wonderful person. I hope things will get better soon for you. Remember that we're here for you if you need it. Feel free to PM me anytime. Let me know if I can do something to help you. Wish you good luck! Let us know how it goes. Sending many hugs to you, Biz82. Let us know if you decide to go to the birthday tomorrow and how it goes if you decide to go. There's nothing wrong with deciding not to go if you're feeling too anxious. Birthdays are supposed to be fun, not stressful, after all! I'm sure you'll be able to get through all of this. You're a strong, wonderful person
MickeyCheeky is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous43949