View Single Post
toughbird

Member Since Jul 2017
Default Mar 17, 2019 at 02:09 PM

Hi guys

Thanks for all your replies. I was able to reflect over them and make some changes.

Brief update. This situation happened back in Jan 2019.

So two months has passed. I made no contact with him during that time frame. I did however learn he has been socially isolating. No FB activity which is strange cuz his hooked and obsessed with FB.

I sent him a FB message to inform I was happy in my new job. He replied saying he was really glad things are going well for me.

I rang him on his phone. He answered. Seemed apprenshive when we talked. Told me about work. The main question he seemed interested and sounded choked in asking me where am I working? And whether I was happy? (We were work colleagues as well as dating). To which I said I am. Then he commented on if there's anyone who deserves to be happy. It's me! Whatever that means??

After the phone call. I noticed on my FB newsfeed. He had posted and was coming on/off line most of the day. This has been the most active he has been in quite a while.

Again very confusing!! Maybe it's another one of his hot and cold moments. Either way, I'm moving forward.

Last edited by toughbird; Mar 17, 2019 at 02:46 PM..
toughbird is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous43949