FriendlyJoe

Member Since Nov 2018
1 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 17, 2019 at 03:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fern46 View Post
I also had the God like feelings. That part of it all feels so ridiculous to me now. I wouldn't say I was overtly suicidal, but I didn't care about the consequences for anything I did and I could have easily ended up dead if my family didn't intervene. Its like something completely snapped. I was just plain insane.
It depends on who's calling it insane. What you consider insane is what I consider normal. Theres an ability call fight or flight in the majority of people. That feeling which might only occur during extreme stress or risk of death but that's what i experience when I'm very upset and angry.

I enjoy being around others like myself and find it easier to control myself and ill experience this since of what I'd call happiness. The more you learn about yourself the less you feel broken and that you're able to live your life. I've lost friends, girlfriends, and a wife to bipolar depression because they couldn't accept their differences than the majority of society.

I have the ability to learn and adapt. I don't judge people and find myself very accepting towards others regardless of who they are. I can love but it's very limited and usually only other people like myself. My biggest problem about falling in love with other bipolar people isn't them being bipolar around me it's how they feel about themselves. Society has this negitive aspect of people that's different than themselves. And because of that I've struggled to keep the people I love in my life. They want to be like everyone else which is like an apple that wants to be an orange. Failure has such a negative impact that can cause catastrophic consequences. Love yourself and accept who you are is the best advice I can give you.

Keep that God feeling and don't allow doubt to get you down. You're not alone.
FriendlyJoe is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
MickeyCheeky

Thanks for this!
MickeyCheeky