View Single Post
MickeyCheeky
Legendary

Member Since Jun 2016
38.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 17, 2019 at 04:31 PM

I'm so sorry you're hurting so much, fern46 I have never experienced this, so unfortunately I don't have a lot of advice to give to you. I agree with what all the others have already wisely said better than I ever could. You've been given some great advice in this thread. I'd suggest to follow it if you can. Take good care fo yourself. Be kind to yourself. Remember that it's not your fault that you're feeling like this. Just try to do your best like you're already doing. That's all you can do after all. Take all the time you need to get better. Just take it one step at the time. Take baby steps. No need to hurry. I'm sure you'll be able to get through all of this. I'm glad your family is being supportive and that you're seeing a therapist. Keep reaching out for help! You deserve to get better and to live a good life just like everyone else does. We're all rooting for you. Keep fighting! I believe in you. Remember that we're here for you if you need it. Feel free to PM me anytime. Let me know if I can do something to help you. Wish you good luck! Let us know how it goes. Sending many hugs to you, fern46. You're a strong, wonderful person. I'm sure you'll be able to get through all of this. I hope things will get better soon for you. Keep fighting! You're awesome! You're strong! You're a warrior! We all believe in you
MickeyCheeky is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
fern46