View Single Post
TheUrOther

Member Since Jun 2017
Default Mar 17, 2019 at 06:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Open Eyes View Post
I believe you as unfortunately, there are a lot of people that blame the victims. That is something many members can relate to as well here. A lot of the time abusers have power and influence that can make it even harder for a victim to get the right help and be believed.
Therein lies the problem; I have no power or influence because the abusers have it all, and make a point of diligently maintaining that power and influence, to the point where they have effectively made all of humanity their assistants - witting, willing, or not. That's why I say everyone abuses me; you don't have to know you're doing an abuser's will to do it effectively.

Also, I think there's some congruency with what is called rape culture - that's another facet of what I'm experiencing; except that's focusing (mostly) on women. But it's all the same pervasive, abusive environment set up by bullies, for bullies. Whether you're someone targeted for rape or someone targeted for ostracism, the environment is engineered to facilitate the actions of predators to do both. My abuse is not some one-off thing, executed by just my parents or a couple people - it is a constant feature of the environment, an environment that extends everywhere humans are. I can't go anywhere to escape the abuse because while the abuse itself is done by people, the environment facilitates abuse so much non-abusers can't survive, much less become a dominant force. The "caring people" you insist exist may as well not, because the environment prevents them from acting effectively. Their efforts and the results of which are erased just like all of my efforts and their results.

This is why it's so important to punish abusers to the point where they physically cannot act - the only way to successfully change the environment is to prevent abusers from maintaining it how it is or changing it back once we improve it.
TheUrOther is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote