Thread: She left me
View Single Post
DadLyfe2019
Newly Joined
DadLyfe2019 has no updates.

5 yr Member
Default Mar 17, 2019 at 08:04 PM

Hello everyone,
So my girlfriend of four years left me. We have a two year old together. We have been having a rough patch for a few months now about money and not being on the same page. We can’t of view the world in a different lens although we both mean well. Anyway, I’ve always been someone who felt that it’s better to open your mouth and let people know what’s up/bothering you versus taking it out another way. Being a man I feel like it works against us, as it makes us seem weak or untrustworthy. I just and trying to get on the same page. Anyway, she was done with it today and left..... she felt that I didn’t respect her and I’ve been feeling like that for quite some time now. Interestingly it was sort of motivating for me to have this change, to become better. However, now that I am back home in bed .... not having them both by my side just kills me. I miss them both. My girlfriend, my daughter. All I can think about is how I will work hard in getting what I think my wife wants out of this relationship , our own space, bills paid, etc. There is a lot of story I’m leaving out ... but I guess I just am wondering how to deal with the i between, the patience.... the working hard today to see a potential reunion months from now or a year from now. Am I being silly to think it’ll happen... it is a good goal to have. What if she sees someone and then chooses to come back to me.... should I be okay with that?

Really wish I acted on time and did what I had to do... but now im here, wanting them back.
DadLyfe2019 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous40796, redCanine3669

Thanks for this!
Skeezyks