saidso
Veteran Member

Member Since Oct 2018
165 hugs
given
Default Mar 18, 2019 at 04:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ken9018 View Post
My treatment team wants me to continue with my plan of getting help from a tutor. My doctor is very supportive and does not want me to drop out because he says I'm doing well at this point as far as not being bogged down by my mental illnesses like I once was before. Financially dropping out wouldn't be advised due to financial aid and scholarships. My dad will support whatever decision I make, he just wants me to healthy mentally, physically etc.
Good. Well done. Sounds like you know the choice that needs to be made, and you know that people care about and are supporting you. Give yourself credit m'dear - life is about honest relationships and dealing with challenges. If you have two caring relationships already, then you will find your way through the rest of it . Sounds like people around you have your back because they can see how positively you are dealing with this.

Your university tutor is representing that part of the outside world which has it's own agenda.

oh god I am struggling today, help me to remember how to stay connected and human!

remember: the nut shell against human predators and my own fear!
saidso is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
MickeyCheeky

Thanks for this!
ken9018, MickeyCheeky, unaluna