MickeyCheeky
Legendary

MickeyCheeky My echo is the only voice coming back

5 yr Member
38.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 18, 2019 at 07:19 AM

I'm so sorry you're hurting so much, TrishaMorris38 I agree with what all the others have already wisely said better than I ever could. You've been given some great advice on this thread. I'd suggest to follow it if you can. Unfortunately it seems like things have escalated between you two. I'd suggest not to contact her for a while, otherwise she may get even angrier at you. Unfortunately, like the others have already said, she can't be your friend. She's there to help people and I don't think she's allowed to get too confident with any of the people she's providing support to. Try not to take it too personally. It's not your fault. It's just how it works. From what you wrote, it seems like you may have some attachment issue you may want to work on. Do you see a therapist? Maybe that could help. You could learn new ways to cope with your feelings. Please don't give up. I'd suggest to find another staff member that you can reach out to and work on yourself to work through this issues. I hope things will get better soon for you. Perhaps things will get better with that other staff member if she sees that you're starting to work on yourself. Try not to think too much about it, though. I agree that she wasn't really that professional in her behavior. Perhaps you should just look for someone else, but remember that they can't really be your friends, even if they like you. I'm so sorry, I know it's hard. Please don't give up. I hope things will get better soon for you. Is there anything we can do to help you? Please let us know. Remember that we're here for you if you need it. Feel free to PM me anytime. Let me know if I can do something to help you. Wish you good luck! Let us know how it goes. I'm so sorry you have to deal with all of this, TrishaMorris38. Please don't give up. You're a strong, wonderful person
MickeyCheeky is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote