Blueberrybook has no updates.

5 yr Member
78 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 18, 2019 at 08:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BirdDancer View Post
Your aunt should not have done that. It's not that unlike a drug pusher trying to get a person addicted to a med. I assume she didn't mean harm, but she could be causing a lot of harm. Please tell her to stop offering them to you. If you feel fatigue is a major issue seek help for it from your psychiatrist.

In my state, what your aunt and you did with the Adderall is a crime. If my possessions were searched by a cop and they found I had Adderall without a prescription, I could be charged with at least a misdemeanor crime (even with just a few pills of Adderall) since it isn't prescribed for me.

Does your psychiatrist (bipolar medication prescriber) know you take St. John's Wort? I see that in your medication list. I wouldn't have normally asked, but since you seem willing to take unprescribed medications it makes me wonder.

I want you to know that I understand the frustration with feeling too tired and unmotivated to get things done. I've had those periods, too. I had a couple issues starting to abuse stimulants. They turned bad. It was better for me to work closely with my psychiatrist to find better solutions, without abuse potential.
Agree 100% with this. It's a crime in Texas at least to even possess a small amount of unprescribed Adderall. IDK, I think giving someone unprescribed Adderall is illegal in the entire U.S., but I'm not 100% sure. I never studied law, and I am not a lawyer.

Seroquel, Cymbalta, , propanolol, buspirone, Trazodone, gabapentin, omeperazole

I shall be telling this with a sigh
Somewhere ages and ages hence:
two roads diverged in a wood, and I -
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.
--Robert Frost
Blueberrybook is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
MickeyCheeky

Thanks for this!
MickeyCheeky, sarahsweets