Thread: I went
View Single Post
Tryingtobehappy5

Member Since Sep 2017
776 hugs
given
Default Mar 18, 2019 at 10:00 AM

Thank you everyone for your responses.

Sarahsweets you definitely have a point on the whole trying to talk myself out of it part. I know there is more to their stories than a 2 minute version can show. In fact one I know more of their story from working at the hospital and while i would never bring it up or act like i know a single bit more about them, i do. But its still not even close to what im dealing with.

Bizi i have a very supportive husband and my dad and his mom both help a little with the kids but no other supports.

Thank you childofchaos, that makes sense that it may be hard to talk about it. I find it helps me to talk about it, its more that it seems to make others uncomfortable. I hope you get through this low point and can enjoy life more again. Are you still sober? And how long if you dont mind me asking.

I have spent the last few days crying and sleeping and im not sure i can take much more of this. Its day 6 sober and I expected some relief by now. I look like death and am definitely having SI at this point.
Possible trigger:
Its passive though so no point in trying to do anything about it. Alcohol would take it away instantly though. Im down to 1 valium, they only gave me 5. Its not enough. Today might be the end of this, its just too hard and I feel too alone. We only have AA tues and fri here otherwise i have to drive an hour or two to get to another one. They gave me a list of their phone numbers but I hate reaching out to people when i dont think they can help anyway

Meds:
Depakote
Welbutrin
Abilify

I didn't want any flowers, I only wanted
to lie with my hands turned up and be
utterly empty. How free it is,
you have no idea how free.
- Sylvia Plath
Tryingtobehappy5 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
MickeyCheeky