View Single Post
Anonymous44076

Default Mar 18, 2019 at 11:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by randomer123 View Post
I think it's because of the "intensity" of these daydreams.

I have tried to see it the same way and fantasising about celebrities. But it just doesn't feel the same to me, maybe it's stupid, I feel that celebrities know people are going to fancy them and have all sorts of fantasies about them. It's probably considered normal. But not a random guy on the internet. I'm not sure what the difference is, and maybe there is none. I just can't seem to make myself accept this.

Also I sometimes feel like I'm stalking him because now when I go to that forum, I'm actually looking for his replies in each thread, and paying more attention to them. I feel stupid but I can't help it

The daydreams/fantasies feel so real. I've never had such real feeling daydreams about men/boys before. And in them, he's my boyfriend, sometimes we go out and I have some imaginary friends I talk to about him. It's very deep and detailed.
I don't think you've doing anything wrong Randomer but these fantasies clearly bother you a great deal. Have you considered talking to a therapist about your concerns?
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote