View Single Post
Anonymous48672

Default Mar 18, 2019 at 11:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TishaBuv View Post
My observation is that styles of desirable behavior have changed for courting/mating rituals today. Now this guy is 60, so he is my contemporary. I’m in my early 50’s.

In my single days of dating, there were men, especially Hispanic, Italian, ethnic, etc... They were very take charge assertive. I’m not sure how that machismo would be viewed today. The behavior you described with this guy was a bit of that old school swagger IMHO.

Also, how he backpeddled to say he was only interested online, strikes me as his way of avoiding some awkward rejection scenario with you. Those mixed messages were because one of you wasn’t attracted. Or, he’s just being a player who wants to try to set you up for being his back up plan. Good you didn’t let him!
Well, he definitely fits the trademarks of a narcissist, as I pointed out. I'm really shocked by how all of the posters in my thread have invalidated my research about it here. It's really disheartening to me, that no one respects my opinion even when I use research and evidence to back it up that shows I'm actually spot on about this guy. Wow.

Amazed by how everyone is defending this guy and putting me down.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous43949, MickeyCheeky