View Single Post
Anonymous48672

Default Mar 18, 2019 at 01:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverTrees View Post
I had not read the entire thread StreetcarBlanche. I am sorry that you are feeling disheartened and invalidated. Those are not nice feelings at all. How can we help you here on PC? Sometimes, especially with the online limitations, people need to give us a pointer or two on the right type of support for them. Everyone is different. What do you need from us StreetcarBlanche in order to feel supported?
I was hoping to hear from others who've dated narcissists or interacted with them as friends, coworkers, family members, etc. Narcissism is not a trend, it's a reality. And the posters who responded on my thread completely ignored my post where I directly link the guy's behavior to narcissistic traits, and ignore the link to the article that explains narcissistic traits in people in general.

It seems like with these forums, people tend to disregard what the thread starter is asking and don't directly respond to that as has happened with my thread.

I don't need dating advice. I don't need to be told to go to therapy. What I hoped for, was a conversation with other posters about narcissism. But that's not what I received here.

If anyone has direct experience with narcissists and is interested in responding to my thread, that's what I am looking for.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous43949, Anonymous44076, MickeyCheeky

Thanks for this!
MickeyCheeky