View Single Post
MickeyCheeky
Legendary

Member Since Jun 2016
38.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 18, 2019 at 01:31 PM

I'm so sorry you're hurting so much, aimlesshiker I understand what you mean. Perhaps you could try to send her some pictures of your house when it's clean since she seems to believe the opposite. Perhaps you could just be honest with her and tell her that these comments hare hurting you and that you're doing your best to keep your apartment clean and that she can see for herslelf. Hopefully she'll listen to what you have to say and understand you. I'm so sorry you're feeling so hurt. Just try not to take it too personally. You're doing your best and that's what matters. You already know the truth in your heart, don't let those comments bring you down too much. I'm sure you're a strong, wonderful person. Keep trying your best regardless of what others say, although I understand it's not easy to ignore other people's comments, especially if it's your landlord. Keep doing your best! That's all you can do after all. I'm so sorry you're going through all of this. Please don't give up. Remember that we're here for you if you need it. Feel free to PM me anytime. Let me know if I can do something to help you. Wish you good luck! Let us know how it goes. I'm so sorry you have to deal with all of this, aimlesshiker. Please don't give up. You're a strong, wonderful person. We all believe in you. We're all rooting for you
MickeyCheeky is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
aimlesshiker