View Single Post
Anonymous45634

Default Mar 18, 2019 at 01:36 PM

I am sorry that you learned of this. it couldn't have been easy.

my father was an evil SOB. very much so. acted on his beliefs in a very public manner. I was not alive when he did all of this..but was I was around when survivors would come around and curse him out, spit and wish him (and us ) dead. as a child I never made the connection, that didn't come un til much later.

now it is just part of my history. something he opted to do, not me. if anything it gave me guidance on how I wanted to be, how I wanted to live. his actions are not my actions. I have no worries of becoming him.

perhaps take that into your heart. what he did was his choice. not yours. even the worst on earth have parents and kids. you said he has been dead some time, which is i'm assuming good. my advice...find something that can become your passion. make a name for YOU. be it rescuing dogs, painting, making the best cupcakes, what ever calls to you, but do it the best you are able to..and be PROUD.

therapy would be nice. because some day someone will say.."hey is your father....." prepare a stock answer. yes he was & that's enough. end of story.

like I've said don't let their story become your story. life is too short to be trapped into that. fight until you find your path & then wander and enjoy!
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Fuzzybear

Thanks for this!
Fuzzybear, Open Eyes