View Single Post
Anonymous48672

Default Mar 18, 2019 at 02:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mopey View Post
Don't understand why he'd be "flirty" with you if he "wasn't attracted to you".
Well that's my point. I don't understand it either! I scratched my head at this too, Mopey. Hence my thread about his mixed messages. He was very physically flirty with me in person, but then tried to backtrack to keeping our connection to just "online" yet his kissed me on my cheek at the end of our evening and texted me a pet name reserved for either a g/f or someone you've known for years, not someone you just met in person after chatting online for 6 months. Then telling me he'd like to see me again in person but never committing to doing that when I gave him dates/times I was available.

Whether he was a player trying to make me a backup plan since he said his ex broke up with him and blocked him on social media, I have no idea. Usually, men are straightforward with their intentions; you know if they want to be friends or not. But the men who give mixed messages are obviously not good guys b/c mixed messages are a sign he's not into you. That's clear to me now which it wasn't at first.

My belief is: if a guy is really interested in me, he won't mislead me the way this guy has.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
MickeyCheeky

Thanks for this!
MickeyCheeky