View Single Post
Anonymous44076

Default Mar 18, 2019 at 10:52 PM

Hello Biz82. I am sorry you feel that you have lost some previously valued friendships. That can be really tough. Ultimately, if you feel that someone (or more than one person) is pulling away from you I think it's best to let them do so. Although it's natural to question why and to want to understand, I don't think trying to figure it out will bring you peace. If I understood you correctly, you tried asking a while ago and received a nebulous response. I completely understand why you wouldn't want to go to the birthday party. I would not assume that you have done or said something wrong. Things often shift with friendships. It would be nice to know why but we often don't find out.

I say focus on the present and think of some nice plans for you and your other friends. I think you said you have friends who are not in that particular circle.

Sometimes when I am in doubt, I just tell myself that all is well in the Universe. I may not understand it but it's so much bigger than me. And it's okay.

I wish you peace and a bright future.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous43949