View Single Post
MickeyCheeky
Legendary

Member Since Jun 2016
38.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 19, 2019 at 09:15 AM

I'm so sorry you're hurting so much, MrBrains I'm afraid you can't do much more other than being there for her and reminding her that you'll always love her. If she has some problems, she's the one that needs to work on it. I'd sugges to make her try therapy if she wants. Maybe that could help. She could learn new ways to cope with her feelings. Remember that you can only do so much to help her. The final decision is up to her. Just try to be near her if she needs support and try to make her get help. If she refuses to get help, then I'm afraid you'll have to seriously reconsider the relationship you have with her. I'm so sorry, it must be very stressful for you. I hope things will get better for you one way or another. I'd suggest to talk to her about this and see how it goes from there. Make her understand how much this is important for you. Hopefully she'll listen to what you have to say and understand her. If she doesn't, you may want to move on from this relationship and take some time for yourself. I'm so sorry, I know it's not easy. I agree with what all the others have already wisely said better than I ever could. You've been given some great advice in this thread. I'd suggest to follow it if you can. You need to take care of yourself as well. Remember that we're here for you if you need it. Feel free to PM me anytime. Let me know if I can do something to help you. Wish you good luck! Let us know how it goes. I'm so sorry you have to deal with all of this, MrBrains. Please don't give up. I'm sure you'll be able to get through all of this. You're a strong, wonderful person
MickeyCheeky is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
MrBrains