View Single Post
MickeyCheeky
Legendary

Member Since Jun 2016
38.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 19, 2019 at 09:31 AM

I'm so sorry you're hurting so much, Calypso2632 Please don't give up. I agree with what all the others have already wisely said better than I ever could. You've been given some great advice on this thread. I'd suggest to follow it if you can. Keep this job and keep looking for another, better one. The first few months are always hard, but it does get bette., I promise you that. Keep looking. I'm sure you'll be able to find something better soon, just keep your current job for now. You will have some money and you will be able to take care of yourself. Please don't feel guilty about your feelings. It's perfectly normal to feel this way and there's nothing wrong with it! I agree that you haven't been treated so well. I hope you'll be able to ge the respect you need and deserve. I'm sure there are many people who can relate to what you wrote, especially here on PC. You're definitely not alone in this. Keep fighting! You're a strong, wonderful person, Calypso2632. I'm so sorry your boyfriend and your family aren't being supportive to you. We're here for you if you need support. You know we won't judge you. Don't give up hope! I'm sure you'll be able to find a better job soon. I'm sure you'll be able to get through all fo this, Calypso2632. I believe in you! We all believe in you! Remember that we're here for you if you need it. Feel free to PM me anytime. Let me know if I can do something to help you. Wish you good luck! Let us know how it goes. I'm so sorry you have to deal with all of this, Calypso2632. I'm sure you'll be able to get through all of this. You're a strong, wonderful person. Please don't give up. Keep fighting! We're all rooting for you
MickeyCheeky is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
Calypso2632