View Single Post
Anonymous44076

Default Mar 19, 2019 at 07:35 PM

That's a really tough situation continuosly blue. Do you feel comfortable sharing the "physical issues" that your gf struggles with? Are these actually related to her sexual health? Or is it more like chronic pain or chronic fatigue related to other problems?

She says she can't feel pleasure anymore....what specifically does that mean...sexual pleasure...she can't orgasm or is it more like anhedonia associated with depression?

Random question: is she on the pill? MDs typically won't share this but the pill kills sex drive for a LOT of women. I had several gfs who went through this. They noticed a change, kept going to the doc, and couldn't find anything wrong. For one reason or another, they later went off the pill and BOOM! Sexual desire returned quite quickly. I just mention in case that may be affecting your gf?

I am sorry you are frustrated. Ultimately, if sex is important to you and it is not valued or wanted by your gf, perhaps you need to take a step back and think things over? There's always the option of talking to an experienced sex therapist but I'm not sure if your gf would be open to that?

I wish you peace. Feel free to share more info if you feel comfortable.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote