View Single Post
Anonymous48672

Default Mar 19, 2019 at 07:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ennie View Post
When someone is covert, sneaky, and physically non-violent, it can be hard to prove such person as "abusive"--whether that person is male or female. Do you know what I mean? So I think this PC article breaks it down well:

The Female Malignant Narcissist is Just as Dangerous as Her Male Counterpart
One particular female narcissist comes to mind. She was in my social circle about 20 years ago.

1. A sadistic sense of pleasure at someone else’s pain.

She would go out of her way to deliver backhanded compliments with a sneer so wide you could see her teeth. She always smiled when she snarled.

First, she would befriend you and lovebomb you to make you her bestie. Then, once she knew she had your loyal friendship, she'd use every last ounce of goodness you had until you were as withered as a prune.

2. An insatiable sense of competitiveness, due to pathological envy and the need to be the center of attention.

She also always had to be the center of attention in our group. She would knock down the other females, by physically flirting with the males in my social circle; touching their arms, hugging almost humping them, licking her lips as she spoke to the men.

If one of the women in my social group ignored her, she hated that. And she would spread snide lies about that person to everyone in the group.

Also, if you brought a new friend into the group, she poached that friend off of you immediately. You lost that friend forever.

3. An obsession with her appearance as well as a high level of materialism and superficiality; this could also translate into a haughty sense of intellectual superiority, if the narcissist in question is more cerebral than somatic.

She was thin, tall, and had long hair. She never wore a bra and always talked about how great it was going bra-less. She dressed very trashy.

4. A blatant disregard for the boundaries of intimate relationships, including her own.

If you were with a significant other, who didn't know her, that didn't stop her from practically humping your s.o. when she'd hug him/her. She wanted you to know that SHE had the sex appeal and that the best you could offer your s.o. was a nice smile.

She had no boundaries with anyone. Especially the men in our social group. She'd ask married men or coupled men for shoulder massages, she'd comment on their muscles, she'd drape herself on the men any chance she could and they loved it. The women, not so much.

She did some terrible, terrible things to people in my social group.

Last edited by Anonymous48672; Mar 19, 2019 at 08:10 PM..
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous43949, Fuzzybear