View Single Post
Medusax
Grand Member

Member Since Jan 2017
331 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 19, 2019 at 07:45 PM

Today was a bad day for me: Both at work and off work, and it has simply reinforced my attitude about people. Two of my closest "friends" in separate instances, put me down in front of others for their own entertainment. Out of the blue and just because. One male and one female. The male is an older friend that I thought was above that sort of thing (what I get for thinking). So perhaps the woman (low rent bar patron) he showed me up in front of would like to take over doing his medications, housekeeping, and lawn this spring and summer, and, being the type she is, probably would rip him off. And as for the female....who is actually nothing but a drunk hillbilly when you get right down to it, I don't know whether to let her sober up or forget it. B***h that I am and the way I feel about things right now, I could do just that. Anyone else have similar experiences? With someone you never thought would betray you? I am talking friend, not boy/girl friends, just to clarify.

Hugs from:
Anonymous43949