View Single Post
Calypso2632

Member Since Jun 2015
99 hugs
given
Default Mar 19, 2019 at 10:14 PM

Do you ever have the feeling of not being welcome or still being alone even tho you have a social media account, or many, with a friend's list? Maybe I don't have the right type of friends or maybe I've outgrown the friends I have since I've quit drinking and preach mostly positivity on there. Only a few, like my boyfriend and 2 others react to my posts. I only have about 50 friends on my Facebook and they are all people I know in person. I don't add random people. I just think that's weird. I do follow a ton of pages on jewelry, gems and crystals, healthy stuff, candle making, essential oils, all kinds of things and interact with them.. and also animal pages, my owl pages (lol) and other neat stuff.. but lately I've been wondering if I should start purging these people. I send messages and it takes days to get a reply even tho I see them on and off all day.. I tag and post cute or funny things and nothing. It's almost like I don't exist. I really believe people make time for what's important to them so I do know the answer to my own questions I suppose but I feel pretty let down by even more people in my life.. and I've been sharing a lot of positive upbeat things. Good news about steps in my job hunt and sobriety. I don't speak of any of my mental health or worry or issues with my boyfriend on there. It's not the right place for it I don't think. Maybe I should just bite the Damn bullet and start unfriending. I dunno. Both choices feel like crap. Stay the same or be the change? I vote be the change..

Hugs from:
Anonymous46341, bizi