View Single Post
Velvet Lounger
Grand Poohbah

Member Since Jan 2019
182 hugs
given
Default Mar 20, 2019 at 04:25 AM

Hello Cala Lily

I don't think you 'killed your own thread' as unaluna said, but sometimes people simply don't know what to say. Like, for example, I posted a compilation of classical and contemporary music in the forum, but it received no replies. It doesn't matter because at some time, someone might get to listen to my list. That the high number of views pleased me; at least many took interest in my new topic! That was mightily encouraging to me.

On debate topics though, some people can he highly opinionated and confrontational when they disagree, say, about a former Prime Minister who they hated, and no amount of reasoning on my point of view would ever channge their opinion. It's not a biggy, but simply that it is forum life, for there will always be someone in an online community who will disagree. A year ago I left a forum when staff moderators didn't stop the nastiness that overflowed on a debate topic, so I resigned and found this wonderful community at PC where there are some very lovely people here. Very supportive and kind.

If you are unsure about anything, or concerned about another member, always feel welcome to ask a community staff member. I am sure they will be only too happy to assist you.

Wishing you all the best
Velvet

You hold me still,
I always did,
I always will,
Love you, love you, love you.
Velvet Lounger is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Fuzzybear

Thanks for this!
Calla lily12