Thread: Letting go
View Single Post
Zararose
Zararose has no updates.

5 yr Member
Default Mar 20, 2019 at 05:39 AM

On another note, he and his mum believe what the Christchurch shooter said about foreigners taking over and thinks immigration should stop. He's said once that white people were the superior race. Thats only half of it. He kind of says it jokingly but why joke about that?? Not to mention he wants to move closer to his family town of 1-2k people (most likely forever) where I would be 3 hours away from mine 😔. I asked him what would happen if I didn't want to move. He said jokingly that wasn't an answer he could comprehend. We drove around looking at land in the area and he kept asking 'could you live here?'. This would be such a huge move for me. Especially because he would want to settle down there forever.
I'm concerned about our future together. I would be absolutely horrified if my child grew up with that mentality about other cultures. Having kids and marriage is a whole other issue between us again.

Sorry again to put this on everyone but this is the only place i can talk about this.
Zararose is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote