View Single Post
Myrto
Poohbah

Member Since Jun 2014
471 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 20, 2019 at 07:29 AM

Have you considered the fact that you may be gay instead of bisexual? I know several lesbians who thought they were bi because society tells women we're nothing without a man and you tend to internalize that ****. I think women are deeply socialized to be attracted to men when in fact once they consider the option of women, some start dating women and never look back. I know that the dating pool for lesbians and bi women is small but it's possible to find someone. All the lesbians I know are in a relationship. Most of the time they used online dating (Tinder, Okupid) because lesbian bars are rare and disappearing. Of course it depends on your location. In my experience, lesbians don't care about body hair. Men on the other hand care about that crap. All in all, loads of lesbians/bi women start dating women when they are a bit older so trust me, that's not a problem if you don't have in any experience in that department. All I'm saying is, why not try dating a woman? It's not as difficult as you think although I understand it can feel that way at first.
Myrto is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
MickeyCheeky

Thanks for this!
MickeyCheeky