View Single Post
Anonymous46341
Anonymous46341 has no updates. Edit

Default Mar 20, 2019 at 07:56 AM

I agree with all of the thoughts so far expressed. Christina makes a great point that Facebook can be a great place just for you, where you post things for you and any responses are nice but not necessary. If you'd enjoy that.

I understand your frustration, though, and you're far from being alone. So many people are caught up in their own hectic lives that it's hard to even sufficiently give to themselves or their families, let alone friends. And as for your friend on disability, I confess I can hide away, too. I doubt she is deliberately unresponsive. I only have a shell of a Facebook page now and at one point got so overwhelmed with notifications that I had them auto rerouted to my spam folder. I know that sounds horrible. I don't mean harm. I only keep the shell because occasionally I do communicate with a few people I wouldn't otherwise communicate with. That is a good thing about Facebook.

I think it's great that you try to be as positive as possible. I try to be, too. I know even here positive posts sometimes get fewer responses than others. I still think they are quite important, despite.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote