View Single Post
MrBrains

Member Since Mar 2019
Default Mar 20, 2019 at 10:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ss86 View Post
I met a guy a few months back on a night out through mutual friends of his, and I was immediately drawn to him. We chatted a good bit of the night, and after I left I added him on social media, because I felt we had a spark.

I commented on a few of his things, and messaged him to try and engage, but he never acknowledged anything so I figured maybe I read it wrong and just let it go. Fast forward a month and there is another night out at the bar and he is there with friends. He comes up to me and introduces me to them, and we chat again. I end up leaving before him very drunk, and stupidly text him after leaving telling him I would love to get dinner with him because I am into him. He replies telling me he loves the compliment but he is with somebody (which sucks because there is nothing on social media that hints at this).

So I get my closure, let it go and try and move on....only ever since I told him I like him he hasn't stopped commenting on my social media, which he hasn't done before (5 times in a week), and then the other day he even messaged me directly making fun of a comment I had made about liking something he doesn't, so his messaged said this is why we cant be together, but he was very playful and put a smiley face.

So now I don't really know what to do, because I left it alone after finding out he is not single, but ever since he has known I like him he keeps trying to engage. Should I feel bad for engaging, and do you think he is being out of order to his gf? I don't really know how to take his behavior, and he could maybe just want to be friends, but we have only met twice. Thoughts?
Men sometimes hone and practice their seduction communication skills towards women, on women they are not truly interested in, without the intent of a relationship. I would not engage him in anyway until he engages you again. Then I would remind him your not interested in him while he is in a relationship. How old is he?

Hugs from:
MickeyCheeky

Thanks for this!
MickeyCheeky