View Single Post
Anonymous48672

Default Mar 20, 2019 at 12:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Open Eyes View Post
I am not making excuses for this person. He has exhibited things to you that you have found to be troublesome. I understand that you are concerned about getting involved with someone toxic that can end up hurting you. It sounds like you have come to see things in this guy that are red flags he is not going to be a good fit for you. I think that's what you need to focus on most. I am not even trying to blame anything on you, not my intention. It's good that you are paying attention to things that are not right for you when it comes to relationships.
Yes you did make an excuse for him. You wrote, "This guy is probably not very skilled when it comes to relationships. Often a person will brag because it's their own way of trying to look important or worthy, it doesn't always mean that person had NPD." That is an EXCUSE that you now have deleted from your original post. And, how do you know that is what he did? You don't know! Yet, you make an excuse for his behavior as though I misinterpreted it. Which I DID NOT!!! Please, don't backtrack and then edit to try to pretend that's not what you did.

Between you, Sarahsweets, and Ohseedee's negating posts in my thread, I don't appreciate the way the three of you invalidated me and then tried to pretend you didn't. Not exactly helpful to say the least.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
MickeyCheeky