View Single Post
MickeyCheeky
Legendary

Member Since Jun 2016
38.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 20, 2019 at 01:15 PM

Your feelings and thoughts are perfectly valid, Arbie! I understand what you mean. It's good that you're feeling better now and that you're able to look at yourself like more than your own appearence, and other people as well. I agree with what all the others have already wisely said better than I ever could. You've been given some great advice on this thread. I'd suggest to follow it if you can. Like you've said, your sister and your family are probably only trying to be supportive, but I understand why you'd feel bothered by this kind of comment. I'd suggest to talk to them about this and see how it goes from there. Just be honest with them. Tell them that you appreciate their compliments, but that you don't need them and that you already feel good about yourself and that you'd like to talk about something else with them. Hopefully they'll listen to you and understand you. I'm sure they will. Either way, what's important is that you're a ware of your own qualities. That's the most important thing. I'm really happy that you're feeling a bit better! Remember that we're here for you if you need it. Feel free to PM me anytime. Let me know if I can do something to help you. Wish you good luck! Let us know how it goes. Sending many hugs to you, Arbie. You're a strong, wonderful person. Be proud of yourself for how you're handling all of this! We all believe in you! We're all rooting for you!
MickeyCheeky is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Albatross2008

Thanks for this!
Albatross2008